When it comes to a child’s education, knowing how to manage money is an essential skill. Our school banking program is organized through the Commonwealth Bank and is supported weekly by volunteers. Banking Day is every Thursday.
To participate in the program:
- Parents open a Youthsaver account for their children (you can pick up the forms from the office
- Kids can then bank every Thursday at school.
- They receive a Dollarmites token every time they make a deposit to their savings account at school, regardless of the amount
- Once they have 10 tokens, they can redeem them for a variety of reward items, including a handball, scented pencils, swimming bag and sea streamers
- The more tokens they save, the more items they can redeem throughout the year
- Our school benefit by receiving a commission on every deposit made at the school and $5 for every Activated Account via the program.
To register your child for School Banking with the Commonwealth Bank, please pick up a registration pack from the School Office.