ICT (Information and Communication Technology)
Our ICT program aims to enhance the quality of teaching and learning through the use of digital technologies with a positive impact on student engagement and learning. From Foundation (Prep) our students use a range of digital programs to foster learning and creativity as well as developing their skills in ICT.
Learning technologies will be used throughout the year levels to:
- Learn how to be safe and ethical when using digital technologies
- Investigate and acquire information from and using online technologies
- Create a range of interactive digital products deigned to demonstrate their learning and convey ideas
- Communicate and share information with technology and online collaboration tools
- Become familiar with a variety of technological tools and equipment and resources
At Box Hill North Primary School, we know digital technologies are important now and will continue to become increasingly necessary to in our everyday lives. It is used to enhance and support improved learning across all curriculum areas.